To be eligible for membership in the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons of Illinois an applicant must satisfy the following qualifications:
- Have the ability to read and write in English.
- Have resided in Illinois for the past six months.
- Be a man, of at least 18 years of age.
- Have a belief in God.
- Never have been convicted of a felony.
- Not be the member of any organization which is incompatible with membership in Freemasonry.
For more information or to request a petition, send an e-mail to the webmaster. If you live in Illinois but not in the Equality area we will see that you are put in contact with a lodge near you. If you live out of state we will give you information for your state.